~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

this weekend turns out agak badly kot..im hurting so many people this weekend and I'm so regret i do it..i wish i can turn back time and undo all the things I've done..but that's impossible rite..to my dear,its been unfortunate week for me for not being able to see u my love..how i miss you so bad rite now..its hurt me so bad wat u did last thursday..but ist ok,i know wat condition wat we are in..im always wondering where are we rite now or where i am rite now..is there any hope for us but wat i see only the darkness i meet..

please sayang,im bagging u to comeback to me one day..my heart is still want and love u..maybe sometimes im losing hope and faith but the most important thing is i never quit and give up my love to u..its still for u and for u only sayang...so comeback to me one day sayang,i still can wait for u...

I Love U So Much, Miss S and Its Unconditionally....

0 comments:

Post a Comment