~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

hahaha..one thing yg patut aku buat yg dah aku rancang nak buat akhirnya aku lupa sbb pikir sgt psl pasir nie..yg paling best,sumer kejer yg patut aku buat time cuti nie pun langsung tak sentuh pun..hahaha,klakar kan..now i get this news yg realy shock but i wish i can spell this word,

"my dear, its ok..i know ur condition so well,i am and im realy do..i said to u earlier,wat u want i'll do it for u..if this wat u want so its my pleasure for me to do it..im not going anywhere so dun wuri bout me..i thought i never give u pressure..so if i did,im so sorry k..i never thought ive done dat..bout that new news u have its realy shock me too by the way..i know how's it feel when u've already plan ur work but seems suddenly there's a change and it looks like u can screw up..but still, keep beliving urself my dear..im still hoping u'll do ur best..i dont know,im just have that feelings about u that everything's gonna be alright..im always supporting u,so go out there and rocks it..just come back to me when u r ready,i wont go anywhere maaa...i'll wait k..bubye"

0 comments:

Post a Comment