~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

3 weeks and will it still be counting?..........

hurmm...its been 3 weeks already and still have the pain for wat happen dat day..the 'bombshell' drop in the perfect time at the perfect place..im still keep asking myself nowdays what exactly went wrong dat day..wat exactly happen until she decided to make that decission..is it true wat she said after that?is it true she didnt know wat's the feeling now?is it true she push me away by saying to find another girl?is it true the whole thing dat she already said to me?

now, wat happend to the previous 'sweet statement' she told me before?is it just a temporary feelings or we can just say 'oh,it just a fling'..its a damn thing if that exactly the real situation is..so b$^&#*&t !!how can i imagine that was a fake since everything that been said be4 is so real and make me feel being needed,being miss,being care and being love..the feelings so real but why now suddenly is everything is walking the opposite way?why?why?why? after she made me needed her,made me want her,made me miss her,made me stay with her,made me only for her, made me crazy in love with her and now suddenly "i dont know is that my true feelings"..hoh, is that so?! while my feelings it true and my love is unconditionally..

now wat else i can do?or wat i should do?still holding on and stay or take my guts and leave?please GOD, show me the way..i know rite now,my feelings towards her is still strong...im begging YOU,please help me...please...i know i cant live without her though..

0 comments:

Post a Comment