~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

its been two months now after the 'storm' but the memory still remain deeply..luckily the pain and sorrow is no longer hunting me every time im breathing,it just come once in awhile n then go by the wind..its still anoying and irritating to be living a life like dis but life must go on isnt it?

the truth is im still missing n love her though...but still,the fact and logic cover up my mind so i wont be stuck here forever..need more time ker ek nak full recovery?boleh ke benda ni ilang n act like nothing happen..org slalu kata,apa2 hal pun tuan punya badan jer yg tahu n can do it..but seriusly lah, takkan takder best solution nak kasi setel?i hate not being able to be fren with her coz i think she can be good benefit fren later on,who knows..well everyone in my life shuld be benefit for my life ritght?hmmm...

so far im still breathing just dont know how much strong im standing right now..my knee still shaky i think and my heart still pumping fast n my eyes still cant close it lid on time..but for most,im living..dats a good thing i guess..ok people,see u next time..nak smbung edit gambar..A'kum..


0 comments:

Post a Comment