~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

6 years ago, bacang melaka, green view middows apartment, 14th floor.........

i guess its all stated there..if i can change one thing in my life,maybe i can change what happen during my time there...but somehow i do feel before that all those things happen back there was like a road leading to who i am today..i don't want to remember what happen back there coz its full of hurts moment..

but,from what happen back there i try to change and start a new policy of life..be4 dat im likely like " do watever u wanna do and ignore wat people wanna say"..but than i change, "lets put a smile on people face even we die in the process"...coz for me,people's happiness is my priority..i dont want people to get hurt because of me and will lead to hatred anymore..i have lost everything and i cant continue living like dat..i need to get back wat i lost.........

2 b continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment