~~..SpiceUpYourLife..~~

~~..a new direction from a devastator nightmare that hunt me down like wolf..~~

life is making a choice and sometimes we just dont know which one is the right one..in a month, 3 big choice i had to make already and all of those things tearing me apart badly..and at last,i know there's a tears dropping from my eyes..

1st choices: Ariff's Wedding VS Unit Exam Meeting with HOD

2nd choices: My Wedding JOB VS My Cousin Wedding

3rd choices: Robocon Vs Andragogi Course

those are the choices i had to make this month..its surely hard and i cant make a good choices though..im hurt people in the process..i want to go to ariff's wedd badly as i've planned it throughout this year but in the last minute the exam meeting was posponed to the same date..i cant do anything,i was numb and speechless..i keep the pain inside..to watch all my dearest fren there except me is more hurt than taking the fact i am not being able to be there..but last sunday tuesday i've been able to see him and we talked..atleast he's still my fren..

then, i know the date of my cousin wedding, but suddenly i got a client already,right on the same date..i seal the deal but as on wan favor of couse..so i thought if i did didn't show up on the jobs, it wont be much problem as its wan's job as an OP but it was the other way around as wan said i was being selfish..2ndly in a month i've being tearing apart again..how am i turn up the things?i went to the Solemnization bu..t skip the wedding and left it two amad and wan then heads up to tluk intan to reunite with my whole family..so its like a win2 situation i think..

now, for a month im working overtime finishing the robocon gamefield and construct a solid robot fot the tournamnet..well im not the one who construct the robot instead its the student who done it..but..nearly towards the tournament,fate call for a challenge again..i need too make a choice again..im seriously dont know which one to choose..i dont know why i cant cause probably im scared it will be a wrong choice again..so i let it Robocon go this time or this could be the only time i let it go..

before, i was planning everything's and it turns out pretty well..now,everything's like falling apart..none coming out my way though without sacrifice or making people hurt in the process..i want to be happy, i want to smile again, i want to laugh again n i want to have my life again..what else i can do to make u go away from my heart..i cant live with ur love still strong in my heart,i cant live with ur presence is always i can feel..please YA ALLAH, make her go away from my heart..so i can live happily to do all things in YOUR willing..YA ALLAH, apa yg boleh dilakukan to make these thing ease..

0 comments:

Post a Comment